Videos from YouTubers who specialise in Cardano.
- 1 Charles Hoskinson
- 2 Digital Fortress
- 3 philpa
- 3.1 Minimal Transaction Fees in Cardano
- 3.2 What will staking rewards be in Cardano?
- 3.3 Cardano Multi Layered Cryptocurrency - Settlement Layer and Computation Layer
- 3.4 Scaling Cardano
- 3.5 Yoroi web light wallet for Cardano by Emurgo
- 3.6 Legacy System and Cardano
- 3.7 Staking Pools in Cardano won't be a race to the bottom
- 3.8 Casper vs. Ouroboros Rebuttal Analysis
- 3.9 Marketcap is not a ceiling for Cardano ADA price
- 4 Sebastien Guillemot
Because Charles is such central figure for Cardano, and has such a well-developed philosophy, some of his videos that are not primarily about Cardano are included here.
On the other hand, he has made many videos about Cardano, some of which can be found elsewhere on this site (use the search box, top right), so this section is just for those on his personal YouTube channel.
August 15th Announcement
Surprise AMA with Charles Hoskinson 08/10/2018
Surprise AMA with Charles 7 Jul 2018
A Brief Introduction to Smart Contracts
Foundations of a Programmable Society
(This is Rick_McCracken.)
How to verify a genuine Daedalus Wallet download for Cardano 1.3 (August 2018)
How to verify the IOHK PGP signature for Daedalus on Windows
How to verify the IOHK PGP signature for Daedalus on Mac OSX
Minimal Transaction Fees in Cardano
What will staking rewards be in Cardano?
Cardano Multi Layered Cryptocurrency - Settlement Layer and Computation Layer
Yoroi web light wallet for Cardano by Emurgo
Legacy System and Cardano
Casper vs. Ouroboros Rebuttal Analysis
Marketcap is not a ceiling for Cardano ADA price