Cardano Foundation Chairman Resignation 2018
IOHK and Emurgo and the Guardians of Cardano (intending to represent the community) released statements in the form of open letters on 12 October 2018 regarding what they saw as the failures of the Cardano Foundation (CF) and its Chairman Michael Parsons. On 13 November 2018 CF announced Mr Parsons' resignation.
Perhaps the best overview of these matters is a pair of Hackernoon articles by Belowsearcher (in chronological order): What’s going on with Cardano? and Cardano Foundation chairman resigns following community initiative.
These are some other resources:
- An Open Letter to the Cardano Community from IOHK and Emurgo A joint statement from Charles Hoskinson and Ken Kodama
- An Open Letter to the Chairman of the Cardano Foundation (PDF) from the Guardians
- The Petition asking Mr Parsons to reform the CF or resign, started by the Guardians
- A CF statement was reported on 27 October in an article in a Swiss business news publication. A Cardano Forum member made a rough translation of the article.
- The second Open Letter from the Guardians, this time addressing the community
- 13 November 2018 Michael Parsons resigns as Chairman of Cardano Foundation (CF announcement).
Charles Hoskinson commented on the issue in a number of videos besides the one linked above, culminating in The Babylonian Captivity of Cardano has Ended, 13 November.